Entiovi jumpstarts client operations using ready infrastructure in India. Entiovi hires team members as per Client’s staff augmentation requirements.
Entiovi sets up processes for remote development in such a way that the Offshore team integrates tightly with Client’s core development team.
After initial processes have been setup, Entiovi ramps up the team to the desired strength.
After the operation is running for a minimum period [mutually agreed by Entiovi and Client] and a team member has served that minimum period, Client will have option to transfer the resource to their payroll directly.
- Dual Shore
- Dual Shore Development with 14 hours Development Cycle with 4-5 hours overlapping time.
- Contractually, all IPRs related to the Client work will be assigned along with BOT Contract for Employee Transfer option.
- Retention / scale-up policy
- Unique resource retention / scale-up policy. For every 5 resources, Entiovi will provide 1 shadow trainee / junior resource free-of-cost till ready-to-be-deployed.
- Commercial Strength Security Infrastructure to ensure protected remote development environment.
- Hybrid working model
- Hybrid working model – National talent working in hybrid mode and quarterly 15 days working from central office location.
- Prior experience
- Prior experience in staff augmentation for product companies.
- Fixed Cost Model
- Monthly Fixed Cost Model prevents budget overshooting.